12 January 2015

Dark Grey Poncho

(Crochet)

A granny poncho in dark grey…
Un poncho granny en color gris oscuro…









I recently made a granny poncho to match my new grey boots.  I love the multicolored granny ponchos, but this time I wanted something more classic and simple.  This one is basically all dark grey, with a detail in black (all sc) and medium gray (1sc+ch2).  On the neck part, I made three rows of rib (2 front post sts + 2 back post sts). 
Recientemente tejí un poncho granny para combinar con mis botas grises.  Me gustan mucho los ponchos multicolores, pero en esta ocasión quería algo más simple y clásico. Esté básicamente está tejido todo con una lana gris oscuro, sólo con unos detalles al borde en negro y gris mediano.  El cuello lo hice en resorte.
  
Pattern @ Drops Design at Garner Studio: Poncho in Verdi, Raspberry Smoothie



22 comments:

  1. Hermoso tu poncho Ana!
    Y el color gris muy elegante !
    Beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poncho is so pretty Ana. I love the color it's so classic and elegant. It goes perfect with your new boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed ponchos appearing in the shops. They are coming back into fashion and yours will attract many admiring looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A classic colour that will go with anything, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super! ;-)
    Liebe Grüße, Manja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my color, but looks great and matches the boots perfectly! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, y con estos frios queda lujo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precioso! Me encanta el color

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the granny poncho in grays! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great :) Do you have the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its lovely Ana and goes great with your boots.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been seeing a lot of ponchos out there in blogland and this is my favorite. I love gray, what could be better?
    Hags,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I didn't think I was a poncho fan until I saw yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is gorgeous. May I ask what yarn and hook you used to make this beautiful poncho?

    Dear greetings, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Margaret. I used a medium worsted yarn (called Star. Not the best, but it was the only availabe with this color), and I used a hook 5mm.

      Delete
  15. Bello ...bello....bello!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Muy bonit, a veces hay que tener algo con colores un poquito más sobrio para combinarlo.
    Muxus
    arMi-arMa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Te quedo muy bien seguro que te abriga para este tiempo.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ana, I have already loved this project when I saw on Instagram. It is a beautiful poncho, so classy :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. This poncho is gorgeous! Where can I find the pattern? Will you share it with me, please? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is at the BOTTOM OF THE POST (Just click the blue letters for the link)
      or search @ Drops Design at Garner Studio: Poncho in Verdi, Raspberry Smoothie

      Delete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...